Cast Stone Mantels, Fireplace Mantel, Limestone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace Mantels, Modern Fireplace Mantel
Top 5 Decor Ideas To Spruce Up Your Mantel For Winter
Winter is coming and you must prepare as soon as you can! Even though we have no White Walkers to prep for, the onset of winter does call for some seasonal decor to spice up our lives. A mantel is a vital part of your indoor fireplace and needs its very own decor to ring in the festive cheer. Mantels are like hoods that frame the fireplace opening. They also serve as covers for the chimney breasts. Here are some exciting fireplace mantel ideas that will help you spruce up your decor game this winter!
- Go for a Cozy Wintry Decor: A long cold winter means a lot of cozying up near the fireplace. A simple limestone mantel is a perfect fit for traditional cozy decor. To get this done, you need to choose elements that represent the shades of winter. Some rustic pinecones, brown wooden figurines, and creamy white cotton stems can help you create a wintry appeal. Adding a few icy blue objects or a simple mirror can help you play off the chilly vibes and create the perfect seasonal look.
- Evoke the Images of Spring: Even though it is wintertime, you can design an evocative decor that speaks of the spring to follow. Grapevine wreaths can be a delightful way to add a pop of green. One can also place some brightly colored faux flowers on the mantels of marble fireplaces to amplify their elegance. The beautiful flowers and greenery can help you remember that spring is not far behind.
- Create a Contemporary Look: Today’s homeowners often go for modern cast stone fireplaces. The mantels of these fireplaces call for contemporary decor. To create the perfect mix of modern elements, you can choose decor items in starkly contrasting colors. For example, if you have a black mantel, you can use some snowy white garlands and silvery metal frames to offset the dark shade. This combination can create a cool new contemporary design.
- Show off some Vintage Appeal: Going the vintage route can help you double down on nostalgia and add extra warmth to your winter decor. Cast stone mantels are durable and simple. They can be perfect for creating a vintage look. You can do this by adding vintage elements like some silver platters or hard-bound book sets in striking colors like red or maroon. You can choose any vintage figurines or showpieces lying around your house to create the perfect winter-special decor for your mantel.
- Whip Up some Pastel Magic: The soft elegance of your marble mantels can be offset by the beauty of some pastel shades. You can place some greens on your mantel and pepper it with colors in pastel shades. Faux or dried flowers like peonies and periwinkles can bring in pastel magic. This magical look can evoke the fantasy of a winter wonderland and help you soak in the festive spirit.
You can use these ideas to create the perfect look for any winter mood. If you still don’t have your own fireplace and mantel to decorate, head over to the best shop for stone fireplaces to get your hands on some elegant installations.
Comments are closed