Cast Stone Mantels, Limestone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace Mantels
5 Tips To Use Colour Schemes For Making Your Fireplace Pop
Instagrammers have been going gaga over the painted fireplace trend for good reason. Whether you choose bold hues or soft pastels, colors can make a fireplace pop like nothing else! Even if you don’t want to paint your fireplace and change it forever, there are clever tricks you can use to add a dash of color to your home. No matter what type of fireplace you own, there is a color scheme for every kind of style. Here are the top 5 tips for adding a splash of color to your very own indoor fireplace.
- Add a Wallpaper in Contrasting Shade: Making contrasting shades can add a whole new dimension to your room. Carrara marble fireplace surrounds are typically found in light neutral shades. These shades can contrast with maximalist designs in bold colors like black or red. Choosing a wallpaper with such designs can help you offset the elegance of the marble surrounds of your fireplace. Adding wallpaper can also be a great way to protect your walls and keep your options open for changing up the designs.
- Pair some Pastels: If you have simple cast stone fireplace surrounds, you can heighten their elegance by choosing a pastel color scheme. Light pink and pastel teal are a great combination that can pair well with the earthy feel of your cast iron fireplace. Painting your walls light pink and picking some pastel teal upholsteries for the room’s furniture can create a bright and aesthetic color scheme.
- Make Black Stand Out: Black marble fireplaces can make rooms look edgy and appealing. To increase the contrast and play off the beauty of this shade, you can choose hues that make black stand out. A few pieces of art in stark shades of white can be one way to do that. If you want to make a bolder statement, you can add some furnishings in bright lemon yellow. This color can help you maximize the impact of the dark tone and create a striking contrast for your room.
- Choose a Jewel Tone: Jewel tones like sapphire blue, emerald green, and ruby red are extremely appropriate for making a room look opulent. These richly saturated hues can bring a sense of decadence to your decor. If you have a white marble mantel, a bright and bold jewel tone can be the perfect way to make its pristine shade stand out. These shades can also make your room decor look sophisticated and premium with their rich and beautiful look.
- Jazz it Up with Vibrant Shades: Simple and rustic limestone fireplace surrounds call for some color to spruce them up in style. Choosing a fun and vibrant shade like burnt orange can be the best way to play off limestone’s earthy vibes. You can paint your walls in this beautiful shade to bring out the best look of your limestone fireplace.
Now that you have these design ideas handy, you can style your fireplaces any way you please. In case you are yet to get your very own fireplace, you must check out the best shop for stone fireplaces today!
Comments are closed